Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Congratulations to Judy Blundell, National Book Award Winner for What I Saw and How I Lied

I'm excited to hear about the NBA winner so I'm following twitter for the first time ever.

This just in from the NBA twitter site:
"Winner of the 2008 National Book Award in Young People’s Literature is Judy Blundell, What I Saw and How I Lied (Scholastic)."

Congratulations to all 5 National Book Award Finalists for being nominated for YOUNG PEOPLE'S LITERATURE
See more info at www.nationalbook.org

Laurie Halse Anderson, Chains (Simon & Schuster)
Kathi Appelt, The Underneath (Atheneum)
Judy Blundell, What I Saw and How I Lied (Scholastic)
E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks (Hyperion)
Tim Tharp, The Spectacular Now (Alfred A. Knopf)

Forecast: Time to read, What I Saw and How I Lied

No comments: